1. What curse word do you use the most?
...Like I keep a tally?
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yes indeedy. A 4-Gig Nano.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
Erm... shichahn, maybe?
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
4:00 p.m. But it's not turned on.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
6. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
...Odd. This quiz doesn't appear to originate in America, although that's a very American sort of question. And yes, I do. I was at home. All day. ...Because Mayor Kim cancelled school.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Uh, I don't really care either way? I tend to be in pictures a lot, probably more than I take them, so we'll go with that second one.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo. Awwwww yeah~.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Dude, I call myself lazy, all the time.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Er, no. See Fact 11 in my previous post.
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
...I don't think there is a cd in my cd player currently. The last actual cd I listened to was Aimee Mann's "Lost in Space", but that was a few days ago, and the cd is currently sitting on my desk.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
This week? ...Actually, I think I have been the recipient of what may be considered a secret within the last seven days.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Uhh... I think... Thanksgiving weekend? I'm not a big fan.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
"...Oh, look, a person." ...Seriously, I never know how to answer this question.
18. What are you looking forward to?
...Um. Lots of things. Graduate school. Opening Aphelion. My birthday. ...Sleep.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Hell yes. I still watch cartoons. I just spent the evening marathoning Teen Titans. I usually enjoy Batman with my breakfast.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Only one, actually. Nightwish.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
22. Is anyone in love with you?
Um. ...Possibly? I hope for their sake they've moved on.
23. What was the last song you heard?
"Automatic", by Weezer. God I love the Red Album.
24. Last time you cried?
Uh. Hmmm. Late November, early December sometime? Whenever it was I was angsting about the pain and loathing of my pitiful meaningless existence.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop. ...Which is, currently, on my lap.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope. I really doubt that will change either.
27. What’s the weather like?
A quick glance says cloudy. And it's rather chilly. And damp. ...Hurray Portland!
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
Yeah, sure, why not? Just because I don't want one....
29. What did you do before this?
Replied to some tags on Econtra.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Does a futon on the floor count? 'Cause I did that for a week at Christmas.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
...I'm not sure there's a real answer to this question the way it's phrased. I'll just tell you that if I go to sleep now, I will probably wake up in 9 or 10 hours, unless I'm forcibly woken.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
33. Are your days fast-paced?
Not really, no.
34. What did you do last night?
Last night I worked.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
Oh my God this is the best question ever.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
23. ...HOLY CRAP. That's Faye's age!
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Ohhhhhh yes. Which you will know if I've ever had my hands on a draft of something you've written.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
No. ;_; Maybe on my Tiger Birthday....
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I get along with damn near everybody. But most of my closer friends are girls.
40. Do you like mustard?
I love mustard! It's the next best condiment after barbecue sauce!
41. Do you sleep on your side?
42. Do you watch the news?
Sometimes. Not often.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Really mad, not just upset or mildly perturbed or annoyed? ...I think it was two people, actually. Dar and Chris. *cough*
45. Do you like anybody?
I like EVERYBODY! :DDDD ...Oh, you mean like like. No, not currently.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
Uh. Stamps. ...Thrilling, I know.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
The right. ...That's a weird question, I never would've thought to ask about that.
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I usually do.
49. What colour is your razor?
Well, the razor itself is sort of metal-colored... but pink. It's pink.
50. What is your blood-type?
I don't actually know for certain. I'm under the vague impression it's AB- but I couldn't tell you why.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
...I'm going to say Batman, because that would make an awesome story. Although he's probably not a very good conversationalist. So maybe the Doctor instead.
52. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Um... don't know if it's a rumor. It is commonly believed that I will eat anything. This is not true. ...It has to be digestible.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
Our apartment doesn't have a dining room, but the table we eat at has four chairs, currently.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
Depends on your definition of "best". I might argue Posh is the best, because she's still famous, even if it's only for marrying David Beckham. I seem to remember my favorite was Baby, at the time. But I think this question is best answered by an all-out brawl between the members of the group... the survivor gets to be the Best.
56. Do you know what time it is?
Yes. ...It's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
59. What’s your favourite kind of gum?
Uh. Hm. ...I don't really have a preference? Not really much of a gum person.
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
That's not really a true or false question. Hell, it's not even really a question.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
...Wait, isn't this the exact same question as 45?
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
...I know how to use some words correctly without knowing how to articulate the meaning....
63. Do you like to sleep?
YES. I love to sleep. Which you wouldn't guess, by how long I put it off sometimes. Like now. Dear god, I meant to be asleep at least 40 minutes ago.
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
Well one of them is Hawaii, that's easy. I think maybe the other is Arizona?
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
...I have it on my iPod.
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Sure, if you're offering me one.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Oxygen. Pretty sure I've always wanted that.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
My LEGS are fairly well shorn at the moment, thank you.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean. Lakes are usually cold. The ocean is often cold, but I'm thinking Hawaii, here.
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
I guess? I have a lot of black t-shirts.
71. Describe your hair:
Mostly straight. Like me!
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I don't know what that is, but no.
73. Are you an adult?
...The law says I am.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
One of them would wake up if I punched the wall. Some of the others aren't terribly far away. Some of them are.
75. Do you have a tan?
Technically yes, but it's pretty pathetic.
76. Are you a television addict?
Well, I don't own a television, and I seem to be doing just fine.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Actually, yes, I do. I enjoy her company a great deal.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
Uh. What does that mean? ...I'm going to say yes, because I like to eat sugar packets at restaurants, and spoonfuls of brown sugar.
79. Do you like orange juice?
80. What sign are you?
I'M GORGEOUS INSIDE. ...Oh, you meant Zodiac, right? Aries. Baaaaaah.